Welcome friends! I’m so excited to share with you inspiration using the NEW Limited Edition 2022 Happy Mail Love Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp. It is jam packed with cuteness!!
Are you a Doodlebug fan? I totally am so I was thrilled to see the fun images and papers included in the kit. There is also a fantastic stencil and word die.
Here’s what included in the kit
- New and Exclusive Simon Says Stamp Happy Mail 6×8 Inch Clear Stamp Set
- New and Exclusive Simon Says Stamp Heart Chain 6×6 inch stencil
- New and Exclusive Simon Says Stamp I Think I’ll Keep You die
- Doodlebug Lots of Love 6×6 Inch cardstock in 1 of each design
- Doodlebug Lots of Love Odds and Ends Ephemera pack containing 136 unique pieces
- 1 Five Gram jar of Red Sequins
- 1 sheet of Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Strips in Cheeky Love
- 1 Burlap Clutch with Red and White Polka Dot Liner
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Glue Stick
- 1 packages of Tim Holtz Idea-ology Heart Adornments
- 1 Sheet of Simon Says Stamp 8.5 x 11 inch cardstock in Doll Pink
- 1 Sheet of Simon Says Stamp 8.5 x 11 inch cardstock in Cotton Candy
- 1 Sheet of Simon Says Stamp 8.5 x 11 inch cardstock in Surf
- 1 Sheet of Neenah 8.5 x 11 inch cardstock in Solar White 110 LB
- 3 White Simon Says Stamp Gift Card Envelopes
- 1 Cotton Candy Simon Says Stamp Open End Slimline Envelope
- 1 White Simon Says Stamp Envelope
I mean, holy cats! Right?!
I am doing a full unboxing PLUS making cards today in my latest video.
You can catch the full unboxing and also see me making 7 cards using the contents of the kit down below or HERE on my Youtube channel.
Oh my gosh this stencil you guys! So awesome!
I die cut the word die from Matte Gold cardstock and layered it with 2 more word dies cut from white cardstock.
I allowed myself time to play today. I didn’t do any fancy techniques or inking. I pulled out the ephemera pieces that really caught my attention and also went through the adorable Doodlebug cardstock that would work well with the pieces.
In the video, I walk you through my whole thought process on these cards.
In the end, I decided not to add any sentiments to the front of the cards. I think they are going to make great Valentine’s Day cards for teachers at aides at my son’s school. I’ll just write a personal message in the inside.
So there are just tons of ways to use this kit. This is just a few ideas to get you started.
I tried to stick mainly to the kit so no extra supplies needed.
Well… except foam squares.
Hope you enjoyed today’s inspiration! I sure did have fun with this kit!