We have one last STAMPtember surprise for you and it’s a gorgeous new First Night card kit. This kit has more of a religious tone to it but some of the products can definitely be used outside of the holidays.
Included in the kit
- 1 NEW and EXCLUSIVE Simon Says Stamp First Night clear stamp set
- 1 NEW and EXCLUSIVE Simon Says Stamp Twinkle Stars die cut
- 1 NEW and EXCLUSIVE Simon Says Stamp Angelic die cut
- 1 NEW and EXCLUSIVE Simon Says Stamp Holy Stars 6×6 inch stencil
- 1 NEW and EXCLUSIVE Simon Says Stamp All Star Burst 3D Embossing Folder
- A sampling of 6×6 inch sheets of paper from the Crafter’s Companion Bethlehem collection
- 1 package of Simon Says Stamp sequins in Autumn Sky
- 1 bottle of Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Mica Spray in Tarnished Brass
- 1 Sakura Gold Metallic Pen Calligraphy Marker
- 1 roll of American Crafts Gold Washi Tape
- 1 package of 6 White Shimmer tags with twine
- 1 package of 21 White Embellished tags with twine
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Craft Glue Stick
- 1 roll of Simon Says Stamp Very Very Low Tack Tape
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Mesh Bag (color may vary)
- 1 sheet of Simon Says Stamp 8.5 x 11 inch 90 lb Cardstock in Matte Gold
- 1 sheet of Neenah Solar White Classic Crest 8.5 x 11 inch 80 lb Cardstock
- 1 sheet of Simon Says Stamp 8.5 x 11 inch 100 lb Cardstock in Soft Navy
- 1 sheet of Simon Says Stamp 8.5 x 11 inch 100 lb Cardstock in Peacock
- 3 Simon Says Stamp Envelopes in white, metallic gold, and slimline soft navy
I have a video walking you through the contents of the kit and creating three cards that you can view down below or HERE on my Youtube channel.
I try to use products that are mainly in the kit but I may have strayed into my stash just a little.
For the first card which is a silhouette image, I ink blended Seafoam, Orchid and Royal inks to create a night background.
I added bits of the embellishment mix included in the kit around my sentiment that I heat embossed.
Using those same ink colors, I ink blended another background but this time started with the lightest color in the center.
I’m using the embossing folder included in the kit and then added some additional blending with Royal ink to the edges
I spritzed the background with the included Distress Mica Spray in Tarnished Brass.
This is where I brought in something from my own stash. I wanted just a small sentiment in the center so I grabbed this one from a Reverse Sentiment strip previously released.
Next is very clean yet elegant.
I added the included stencil to white cardstock using Gold Glitter Gel.
I have really been loving creating frames and this one was done with the Rectangle Infinity die.
Hope you enjoyed today’s inspiration! This only scratches the surface of what you can create with the kit.
But wait! There’s more! We have a bonus gift!
Purchase anything from Crafter’s Companion over at Simon Says Stamp of $25 or more and receive this exclusive set! There is a stamp set and scratch offs! Oh my gosh these scratch offs are super cool and fun!