Hello friends and welcome to Day 2 of Altenew’s 8th Anniversary blog hop. It has been an absolute joy to work with Altenew for the past couple years and I’m so proud of all their accomplishments. They have such an amazing array of products !
Today is Day 2 so be sure to also head to the Altenew blog to check out Day 1.
Giveaway and blog hop info at the end of this post.
I’m sharing some of my favorite projects that I’ve created from Altenew starting with the In The Woodland.
Next we have the Golden Days Stamp Set and Dotted Tile Debossing Die.
Another favorite is the Eucalyptus Stencil and Hot Foil Plate.
I think what drew me into to my love for Altenew was their layering stamps. This card features the Build-A-Flower Giant Bellflower.
I thought it would be fun to take a look at one of my very first cards created with Altenew. I created this is 2017 which is pretty much when I entered the online cardmaking world.
We have to give a special thank you to these amazing sponsors!
Check out some of these amazing promotions happening now!
Over $2,000 in total prizes! Altenew is giving away a $80 Gift Certificate to 5 lucky winners and one Altenew Academy Online Class($8.95 value) to 15 lucky winners. There are also 26 awesome companies/crafty friends who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Altenew: 5 x $80 Altenew Gift Certificate
- Altenew Academy: 15 x Online Monthly Class Spot
- Jennifer McGuire Ink: Share Handmade Kindness Goodie Bag
- A Cherry on Top: $50 Gift Certificate
- Auzz Trinklets N Krafts: $50 Gift Certificate
- Avery Elle: $50 Gift Certificate
- Bumbleberry Papercrafts: £25 Gift Certificate
- Butterfly Reflections Ink: $25 Gift Certificate
- CiLi in Papers: €75 Gift Certificate
- Concord & 9th: 1 $50 Gift Certificate & 1 Eclectic Garden Bundle ($38 Value)
- Craft Stash: $100 Gift Certificate
- Dare 2B Artzy: $30 Gift Certificate
- Ellen Hutson LLC: $25 Gift Certificate
- Gina K. Designs: $50 Gift Certificate
- Hero Arts: $50 Gift Certificate
- Lawn Fawn: $25 Gift Certificate
- MarkerPop: 4 x $40 Gift Certificate
- Michelle’s Cards & Stamps: AUD$100 Gift Certificate
- My Little Attic: $50 Gift Certificate
- My Sweet Petunia: $50 Gift Certificate
- Online Card Classes: 3 Online Class Spots to 1 Winner
- Pink and Main: $50 Gift Certificate
- Pinkfresh Studio: $50 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook & Cards Today: $50 Gift Certificate
- Scrapbook.com: $50 certificate
- Simon Says Stamp: $50 Gift Certificate
- Studio Katia: $50 Gift Certificate
- Waffle Flower: $25 Gift Certificate
Be sure to leave comments by 4/15/2022 for a chance to win one of 50 prizes! To make the hop more exciting, start your comment with “Hi from (city or country where you’re from)!” 50 winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew Card Blog on 4/21/2022.
If you arrived here from A Cherry On Top you are in the right spot.
Your next stop on the hop is Sandhya Iyer.
Hi from Orlando. What beautiful flowers; each card so different, but all stunning!
Hello from Wisconsin. Your cards are beautiful!
Hello from Livermore, lovely soft colors.
Hi from Montreal, Canada. Beautiful projects!! Thanks for sharing.
Hi from Virginia! Altenew is definitely famous for its Floral stamps and Dies, Your cards are amazing as always.
Hi from northwest Alabama! Loved seeing all of your beautiful creations! I especially loved the “You Color My World.” 🙂 Thanks for sharing AND happy 8th birthday to Altenew!
Hi from GA. Thank you for sharing your amazing projects.
Hi from NY! Each card is lovely, my fave is the eucalyptus stencil because of the color!
Hi from Ohio. Wonderful variety of cards with great choice of colors.
Hi, I’m from Texas. How amazing to see your first card! My favorite of the newest cards is the eucalyptus foiled card. So beautiful! Happy 8th Anniversary Altenew!
Hi from NJ! Love your rainbow eucalyptus. Very cheeful
Hi from Utah! Your cards are so beautiful and cheery!
Hi from Quincy, Wa. Gorgeous cards!
Hi from Niagara falls! Beautiful colouring/stamped images. Stunning!