Hello friends! I am sharing inspiration using the new Limited Edition STAMPtember card kit from Simon Says Stamp! I’m so excited to be able to get this in a video for you.
You can catch the video down below or HERE on my Youtube channel.
The contents of this kit include:
- 1 NEW exclusive Simon Says Stamp Poppy Field 6×8 inch clear stamp set
- 1 NEW exclusive Simon Says Stamp Set of 4 Layering Poppy Field 6×6 inch stencils
- 1 NEW exclusive Simon Says Stamp Poppy Stem die
- 1 NEW exclusive Simon Says Stamp Continuous Rainbow die
- 1 NEW exclusive Simon Says Stamp Birthday Wishes sentiment strip pack of 4 sheets
- 6 sheets of double-sided Paper Rose Rainbow Poppies 6×6 inch Patterned Papers
- 1 pack of Simon Says Stamp exclusive A2 Holographic Rainbows Cardstock
- 3 Assorted Colors of Simon Says Stamp Rainbow Mini Glitz Glitter Gels
- 1 Pawsitively Everything Tool (color will vary)
- 1 sheet of Simon Says Stamp Micro Dot Adhesive
- 1 pack of Simon Says Stamp Rainbow Confetti Sequins
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Ultra Smooth Craft Glue Stick
- 1 pack of PinkFresh Studio My Favorite Story Puffy Alpha Stickers
- 1 pack of Simon Says Stamp 100 lb Assorted Card Fronts (total of 31 colors!)
- 2 sheets of Neenah 8.5 x 11 inch cardstock in 110 lb Solar White
- 5 Simon Says Stamp White Envelopes
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Mesh Zipper Bag (color will vary)
Since I explain everything in the video, down below I will just go over the main supplies used.
I am so thrilled how this one turned out! This is using the stencil in the kit along with the glitter gel.
I used a rainbow of colors in my stencil including Peony, Peachy, Lemonade, Celery, Seafoam and Lilac inks.
Next I’m using the stamp set included in the kit as well as the sentiment strips.
I really loved a certain color combination I found while creating the rainbow card so I used that for my background.
The background is stamped in white pigment ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
I ink blended Lilac, Peony, Peachy and Lemonade for my backround.
This next card is super clean and simple. I’m using the Rainbow die included in the kit.
This only grazes the surface of what you can create with the kit!
I hope you found inspiration in it.