Welcome friends! Today is Day 1 of a 3 day blog hop featuring the new release from Pretty Pink Posh.
I have some inspiration to share using the new Sunflowers Stencil. I’m actually going to be showing two versions that I came up with.
You can watch the video tutorial down below or HERE on my Youtube channel.
Since I go over everything in my video, down below I will list the main supplies used.
SENDING YOU SUNSHINE
- Layering Sunflowers Stencil
- Wonky Stitched Rectangle
- Potted Sunflowers
- Inks: Wild Dandelion, Prickly Pear, Key Lime, Grass Green, Kraft, Dark Chocolate
HAPPY HOLIDAYS CARD
- Layered Sunflowers Stencil
- Wonky Stitched Rectangles
- Angel Friends
- Inks: Coral Reef, Cherry Red, Medium Spruce, Dark Spruce
- Glitz Glitter Gel
I hope you enjoyed today’s inspiration!
We are giving away three $30 gift certifications – one for each day of the hop. Leave your comments down below to be eligible to win. You have until 11:59 PM PST on 9/21/2022. Winners will be announced the Pretty Pink Posh blog.
Mindy Eggen **You are here**