It’s time to get Krafty!! Today’s challenge is ANYTHING but a Kard! You can create ANYthing your little heart desires as long as it’s NOT a card!!! Calendars, bookmarks, pocket pages, traditional scrap pages, holiday gifties, planner pages, tags… you get the picture! Come play along with us each month and let’s get some of those photo’s out of boxes and on to something creative and fun!! You will have a whole month to play along and you can play as many times as you like! Here are a few things to remember…
THIS MONTH’S THEME: ANYTHING GOES!!!
1. Create ANY scrap page, Project Life Layout or pocket page cards, altered item, etc. JUST NOT A CARD!
2. MUST be a NEW creation (created on or after this post date)
3. MUST use Kraftin Kimmie stamps to be entered in to the drawing.
4. You have a month to play, enter AS MANY TIMES as you’d like!
5. PRIZES?!? Of course there are prizes!! Once we’ve reached 5 entries, we draw a random winner (winner will be drawn at the close of the challenge)!!
6. You have until Monday, July 24th @ 12:00 pm Eastern to get your entries in.
7. Be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page so we can all drool and OOHHHH and AHHHHH!
Here’s a link to the blog to link up your project!
I’m really enjoyed adding a little something to my planner. There is no way I’d remember everything without my planner lol…. I decided to go tropical because I wanted to use these cute flamingos!
Flamingo – RV14-RV11-RV17
Tube – Y19, Y11, BG13, BG18
Ball – BG13, BG18, Y19, Y11, RV11, RV17, C0, C2
Drink – Y11, Y19, YG09, YG03