Welcome back friends! I have some Halloween inspiration to share using some new products from Honey Bee Stamps!
This card is part of an Instagram Hop where we have some amazing giveaways going on! Be sure to leave your comments there to be eligible to win.
I have a video that you can view down below or HERE on my Youtube channel.
Since I cover everything in the video, down below I will list the main supplies used. Feel free to Pin these cars to Pinterst to refer back to later!
- Happy Halloween Stamp/Die
- A Little Spooky Honeycuts
- Distress Oxide: Tumbled Glass, Blueprint Sketch, Villainous Potion, Black Soot
- Inks: Intense Black, Versafine
- Black Sparkle Embossing Powder
- Blending Brushes
- Bitty Buzz Cutter
- White Glimmer Metallic Ink
- Shimmer & Shine Enamel Stickers
- Clear Glaze
What a fun color combination, don’t ya think?!
So creepy cool – I love it!!