Welcome everyone! It’s been a hot minute since I did a video. I thought the perfect time to pop one in is sharing some tips and techniques for using stencils and stencil paste. I’ll be featuring new products from the Lawn Fawn Fall/Winter 2021 release which are now available for purchase!
If you have followed me for any length of time, you may know by now that I love ink blending, stencils and stencil paste. So I was thrilled to the moon when I saw Lawn Fawn was coming out with some fabulous new stencils and stencil paste. I’ve been sharing inspiration all week long that you can check out HERE but today I have some brand new cards for you!
Maybe you have some stencils and pastes in your stash already and if you do – fantastic! This video will show you how I used them to create a simple design and also in my scene building.
You can view the video down below or HERE on my Youtube channel.
I provide full instructions in my video so below I will list the main supplies used. Please refer to the video HERE for more details.
- Starry Sky Stencil
- Gold Stencil Paste
- Birch Trees, Oliver’s Stitched ABC’s, Grassy Border Dies
- Furry & Bright Stamp/Die Set, Happy Harvest Stamp/Die Set
- Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, Wilted Violet, Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks
- Cilantro, White 80 lb., Black Licorice cardstock
LET IT SNOW CARD
- Snowflake Background Stencil
- Magic Iris Snowflake Add On
- Fairy Dust Stencil Paste
- Magic Holiday Messages Stamp/Die set
- Holographic, white cardstock
- Yeti & Jet Black Ink
- Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Ink
SEASON’S GREETINGS CARD
- Mountain Stencil
- White Stencil Paste
- Jolly Christmas Tree
- Penguin Party Stamp/Die set
- Stitched Hillside Borders
- Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink
I hope you enjoyed today’s video and inspiration!
Check out this amazing FREE GIFT you can earn with an order of $60 or more from the Lawn Fawn website!