MFT May 2020 Release

I’m so excited to be sharing inspiration with the new MFT May 2020 release!

I really wanted to create a video with some of these products but my hectic life didn’t allow time for it. I hope you’ll still find inspiration in my cards and check out the new release.

I’m starting by sharing this creative new set Brilliant Butterflies. This one is genius!

The top and bottom section of the wings are separate stamps so you can stamp in different colors.

Then there is a another image with a creative design that you can stamp on top and it pulls the whole image together.

I stamped my layers in a variety of Altenew inks but any ink pads you have will work.

I finished it off with a sentiment from the Always Brings a Smile stamp set which is part of the May release as well.

How about a new Birdie Brown stamp set?! Yes please! We have this super adorable Hanging with my Gnomes stamp set. Gah! I mean total cuteness here!

After coloring my image with copic markers, I fussy cut out to add to my card front. I didn’t have the coordinating die or I would have colored up the whole set haha!

This little guy looked he was having fun so I put him upside down and paired him with this cute sentiment.

Now I know there are tons of gnomes stamp sets out there but come on – this is Birdie Brown!

My final card for today the Good Luck Greetings and Good Luck Die-namics set.

I die cut the sentiment from white cardstock and ink blended with Twisted and Evergreen Bough Distress Oxide Inks. Then splattered with water to add a little interest. I also die cut the words from Black cardstock and layered together for a shadow look.

The background was created with a previously released background stamp, Crosshatch Polka Dot. I stamped the background in a light grey ink on white cardstock and added to a Fog card base.

I tied everything together with a sentiment from Good Luck greetings stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed today’s inspiration and will check out the rest of the release! You can also view inspiration over on the MFT blog.

I’m off to shop too!

The Rainbow Whimsy Die-namics is this month’s Free with $60 gift so make sure to fill your cart accordingly!

Our Free with $60 gift is available with each qualifying order over $60 (after any discounts, before shipping and tax). Concurrent with each new monthly release and kit release, our Free with $60 trio of options is updated with a brand new design — take your pick!

NEW RELEASE

Below you will find links to the products used. Click the icon to start shopping. Compensated Affiliate links are used at no additional cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!

50 thoughts on “MFT May 2020 Release

1. Kristi H. says:

Wow! These are fantastic! I love your use of white space. The butterfly card really pulled me in, and the tumbling gnome is genius! Thank you for sharing your work.

2. Anne Sturgeon says:

Your work is genius! Love those butterflies… you have done a great job representing all the products in this releade. Helps me make my decision on what to purchase. Thank you!

3. Debbie Parke says:

I had to laugh when I saw your upside down Gnome. That is so like my daughter. Did you like so many of the stamp sets that you couldn’t choose “just” one to do? I like so many of these sets it is going to be hard to pick which ones to buy first. I like you butterfly card.

4. Denise Bryant says:

Awesome cards! Love the way you used these pretty butterflies and the colors you used! The tumbling gnome is just adorable, and a pretty ‘good luck’ card also!

5. Craftyfield says:

I love the creative way you stamped the butterflies! The upside down gnome is cute and fun, and the “good luck” card is striking! All fabulous cards!

6. Laurie Kirk says:

These cards are all fabulous. The tumbling gnome made me chuckle. The butterflies are simple and gorgeous and the Good Luck touched my heart.

7. Annalisa says:

I love all the different types of cards you made. The butterflies are so lovely, especially with how you mixed and matched the detail and background layers. I don’t have a die cutting machine, so I totally feel you on not wanting to cut out all those little images to make a scene. The way you did it was perfect. And that final card is just a stunner. I love the subtle detail of the background. What a fantastic set of cards!

8. Daria Z. says:

All three cards are fabulous! I love the inking on the die cut of the last card. And your placement of the gnome is perfect!!

9. Amy Cooley says:

All of your cards are wonderful! I’m especially drawn to the butterflies. It’s such a pretty and unique set.

10. Hanh says:

Wonderful cards! I LOVE the one with the gnome!!!! Fantastic fun CAS design! Love that new gnome set! Thanks for the inspiration!